Feel better again with our 100% natural treatment strategies for improving digestive health.
Our proven combination of natural therapies work for all kinds of gastrointestinal conditions including:
- ➤ Abdominal Pain / Cramping
- ➤ Rectal Bleeding
- ➤ Bowel Movement Urgency
- ➤ Food Sensitivity / Intolerance
- ➤ Gas / Bloating
- ➤ Bowel Movement Incontinence
- ➤ Unexplained Weight Loss
- ➤ Fatigue
- ➤ Changes in Appetite
- ➤ Diarrhea / Constipation
- ➤ Abdominal Scar Tissue
- ➤ Bad Breath
- ➤ Persistent Skin Issues
- ➤ Brain Fog
Our treatment works consistently and effectively because:
We find and treat the cause
This is one of the principles of naturopathic medicine, and one that we take very seriously. Even those who have lived with their condition for a long time and have sought help from other practitioners tend to get relief from their symptoms with our approach.
We focus on how you feel
Using real time autonomic response testing in office to guide treatment instead of relying on expensive lab testing or imaging. We find this approach to be faster as well as more accurate and responsive.
We address the basic determinants of health
Mental/emotional stress, lack of sleep, dietary indiscretions, environmental stress, scars and injuries, as well as improper breathing usually need to be addressed to get a person back to a place where they can heal.
We work with your body's inherent ability to heal
We help to strengthen and fine tune the body’s inherent ability to heal. No matter what you have been told or what you believe is or isn’t possibly, you can be better.
We teach what it takes to improve health
We teach people what the cause of their symptoms is, so that they can play a more active role in their healthcare. A handful of basic, targeted lifestyle changes usually add up to people seeing amazing results.
Here is how we have helped hundreds overcome inflammatory bowel conditions:
Craniosacral work, spinal and extremity manipulation, and treatment of interference fields (scars, bent bones, subclinical infections): Disturbances in the body’s structure are something that the nervous system has to account for. Alignment means less stress on the nervous system and better processing power.
We start from the top down, addressing the nervous system's coordination of digestion, saliva, stomach acid, liver, pancreas, small intestine, ileocecal valve, and large intestine. Digestion is like an assembly line and if something goes wrong near the beginning, downstream effects can quickly compound.
Functional Nutrition based on autonomic response testing: Supporting overall digestion and assimilation of nutrients, and then giving targeted support without the guesswork allows the body to heal in the most efficient way possible.
Acupuncture / Bemer / Homeopathy / Laser: To strengthen the vital force, induce parasympathetic nervous tone, and activate the body’s inherent capacity to heal.
Teaching functional self-care: The treatments that we provide in the office are only a part of any successful treatment protocol. Making small, focused, and high yield changes at home is where the real magic happens.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) has been shown to suppress inflammation, increase antioxidant production, balance the microbiome, promote motility, remodel scar tissue, and improve blood flow to the gastrointestinal tract This makes it a powerful tool when treating inflammatory bowel conditions.
Free Initial Consultation
You will meet with your doctor to talk about your symptoms, history, and goals. This allows us to find out how best we can help and so that we can be certain that our care is able to meet your needs.
Initial Exam and Treatment
At this appointment we will perform an in depth history, physical exam, functional testing, and determine if ordering labs or imaging are necessary. We also perform the first treatment and provide you with a detailed treatment plan.
Returning for once weekly visits until stable improvements in symptoms are seen yields the best results. During this time, we may also implement procedures to complement and improve the results obtained by the treatment visits.
Transition to Maintenance Care
Once you are feeling better, we can push the treatments out to every couple of weeks, and then to once a month and eventually just seasonally for maintenance. This being said, many of our patients do wish to work on things other than their initial chief concern.
Taking Care of your family and friends
We are honored to say that most of the people who find us have been referred by patients who have experienced the life changing effects of what we do. We look forward to helping the people that you care about to live more resilient, purposeful, and joyful lives.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- ➤ How long before I start to see results: Most patients feel a shift after their first treatment, especially mentally. Healing happens from the top - down, inside - out, and in the reverse order of appearance of symptoms.
- ➤ Will I have to spend a bunch of money on expensive testing, supplements, and health foods? We take pride in getting great results for our patients while keeping it simple. There isn’t usually a lot of testing that we do outside of the office besides basic lab work.
- ➤ Does insurance cover this: Health savings accounts and flex spending accounts work, and most usually lab work and imaging are covered by our patient's insurance. Our time and services don’t tend to be, though we do provide bills with codes that patients can submit to their insurance company for reimbursement. We like it this way because insurance companies don’t get to dictate the type of treatment that we provide based on what they will or won’t pay for.
- ➤ Will I have to spend a lot of time getting treatments? Will I have to keep coming forever? For most patients, the maximum time commitment is 30 minutes per week (plus travel time). And once their conditions are fixed, they stay that way.
What Our Patients Are Saying...