- This event has passed.
Traumatic Brain Injury Workshop
March 18, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Ideally the brain bounces back after a concussion. If the damage is severe enough, or if a person has pre-existing neural inflammation, they can be set up for chronic symptoms. In this health workshop we will discuss:
- The nutrients that are needed right after a concussion, to stop its progression
- How the gut-brain axis affects traumatic brain injury outcomes
- The effects of low-level laser therapy on brain inflammation after a traumatic brain injury
- Why mitochondrial function must be addressed in subacute TBI / post-concussive syndrome
- How mitochondrial function can be measured, and how we build plans to optimize mitochondrial function
- IV therapies for acute and post-acute concussion syndromes.