- This event has passed.
Heart Sound Recorder Event
February 5, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$50
Heart Disease is one of the most common causes of death in the western world. Despite this fact, conventional medicine doesn’t have a good way of predicting when someone will have a heart attack.
As Naturopathic doctors, we can use the heart sound recorder to identify functional issues with the heart before becoming serious. This is done by using a highly sensitive microphone over the chest to identify how strong and clear the heart sounds are. Doing this, we can identify:
- Whether there is any degeneration of the heart muscle itself
- Electrical conductivity problems in the heart, for example, arrhythmias.
- Connective tissue problems, manifesting as insufficient heart valve function ex. murmurs
- How the tone of the autonomic nervous system is affecting the heart (aka how stress is affecting the heart)
- What the cause of a fast heart rate is
- Which nutrients the cardiovascular system needs
Click here to learn more.
Normally we offer the heart sound recorder exam for $150 at the office. If you come in during this event, we are offering the exam for $50.