- This event has passed.
Heart Health Workshop
February 17, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The heart beats 100,000 times per day, 35 million times per year. It pumps 5 quarts of blood each minute, around 2000 gallons per day. When all is well, blood takes about 20 seconds to circulate through the entire vascular system. The heart never rests and its rate, rhythm, and tone are dependent on input from the nervous and endocrine systems as well as the efficiency of cellular metabolism.
During this event, you will learn:
- How to mitigate the effects of inflammation and increased clotting risk during and after acute infection (ex COVID-19)
- Natural options for decreasing blood pressure.
- How the heart can be affected by adrenal fatigue.
- How mitochondrial function affects heart function.
- What the cause of a fast heart rate and palpitations are.
- How we can use the information from the heart sounds to identify valvular issues, electrical conduction problems, clotting problems, and nutrient deficiencies that are affecting heart function before they become full-blown heart pathology.
- Naturopathic protocols for cardiovascular conditions
To join the meeting online via zoom, click the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88674657428?pwd=ZUFJK0xJSTR4T05IeUFGT3k0dElpdz09